Today, we open up the Romit Cashier App to the world. Romit makes remittances cheaper, faster, and more transparent (see cost comparisons) and the Cashier App makes it easy to run a fully automated, customer friendly remittance service.
Romit is now available in 10 major remittance corridors: U.S. (NYC and Portland), Nigeria, U.K., Hong Kong, Philippines, Florence, Milan, Jamaica, Rome, Bucharest, Ecuador, Mexico City. Businesses and individuals can now sign up at Romit.io.
How to Become a Cashier
The Romit Cashier App can be run on any smartphone, tablet or PC via the browser meaning that anyone, anywhere in the world can begin sending and receiving money. It’s powered by the Romit Wallet engine, which makes it easy to set up an account and get started in less than an hour.
- Open a wallet.romit.io account and create an Operator Wallet.
- Add as many locations as you’d like.
- Add bitcoin to your account.
- Go to app.romit.io and enter in your secret API keys and start sending and receiving money!
If you are interested in speaking to a Romit specialist to help guide you along this process, please click here.
Remittances are the life blood to developing countries around the world and migrants are paying over $32 billion in fees annually. Romit can improve the remittance experience and ensure that more money gets delivered to the home country.
- Simple, fair and transparent pricing will unlock micro-remittances (sending less than $200). Allowing customers to send $20 for $0.80 instead of $5 or $9.99 is expected to increase customer retention and overall volume.
- A wonderful customer experience isn’t just cheaper and faster. Romit removes the paperwork and remembers each customer after they enroll for the first time. Customers can then log in with a phone # and pin at any Romit location around the world.
Interested in speaking to a Romit specialist? Please click here.